From:
Linda C Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 1998 13:19:44 -0500

Dear Listmembers,

I just recieved by mail slightly over 5 pages of Hannaford Brother's
Products listed as GF,(Hannaford is a grocery chain in the Greater New
England/New York area, here in Maine known as Shop and Save Supermarkets)
in addition to the items in my last post the following" Health" items
(OTC medications) are listed. These are all under the HANNAFORD LABEL.

Buffered Asprin Tablets 100ct
Non-Asprin Extra Strength Pain Reliever Caplets and Tablets
Sinus Maximum Strength Tablet
Suphedrine Tablet
Cold/Allergy Tablet
Cold/Allergy Elixer
Diphedryl Elixer

A few other items of interest in the Grocery section are: (Hannaford
Label)

White Vinegar, 16ounce, 32 ounce and 128 ounce bottles...it is distilled
corn
Salad Dressing (similar to Miricle Whip) both 16 and 32 ounce jars...the
vinegar souce is corn and rice
Brown Sugar both Light and Dark....no colors added
Fat Free Chicken Broth 14.5 ounces
Golden Corn Nuggest Cereal (similar to Corn Pops), I use to make crumb
crusts for cheesecake

Not only did they send me the updated listings of their GF product but
also coupons for any Hannaford item of my choice, the cover letter had a
reminder to call to check on the GF status of item as suppliers and
ingredients do change without notice, again the Customer Information line
number is:
1-800-213-9040....the letter is signed by Sarah Parrott....I have no
connection with Hannaford Brothers except that of being a very satisfied
customer.

With cold and flu season upon us I hope this is of some help, it is nice
to know that many of our needs can be met within the confines of the
local grocery store not to mention the savings in being able to purchase
House Label products.

Peace
Linda in Maine