From:
Shelia Cafferty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2008 16:25:22 -0400

Hello everyone!!! Gluten Free-Indy is having their Holiday luncheon at the Plum Creek Banquet Facility in Carmel, Indiana on Nov. 9th, 1:30-4:30.
This luncheon is really about the food. Cost is 15 dollars per person and the menu is quite extensive?plus you get to take home all the recipes used at the luncheon. We have a harpist to play lovely music to get you into the holiday spirit while you enjoy your lunch. We will have gift baskets to raffle off and some very lucky people get to take home the festive table centerpieces. Everyone who attends also receives a goodie bag filled with gluten free samples.
This is not something you want to miss. If you are interested in attending please?RSVP with?me at [log in to unmask] and I will email you the flyer with the menu and directions.
Hope to see you there, Space is limited.
Shelia Cafferty

*******
*******