From:
Lee Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Tobin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 05:51:41 -0500

*    The Whole Foods Market Gluten Free Bakehouse products are now
available in all of our stores on the east coast!*
This includes 27 stores in our North Atlantic Region (NY, NJ, CT,  RI ,
MA)  and 7 stores in Florida. Our products will also be available at our
new flagship store opening in Austin TX  this Thursday March 3. Future
availability of our products will extend to our remaining Southwest,
Midwest, Rocky Mountain,  Southern California, Northern California, and
Northern Pacific regions. No specific dates for these roll outs have
been set, but we expect to be in all 158 US stores in a few months. For
more information and a list of store locations please visit
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/products/gf_bakehouse.html.

    We are also proud to host *Jax Peters Lowell*, author of *"Against
the Grain"* at our stores in Raleigh, NC, and Atlanta, GA. Jax will read
from and discuss her newly released books *"The Gluten Free Bible"* The
Thoroughly Indespensable Guide to Negotiating life Without Wheat, and
*"No More Cupcakes and Tummy Aches"* A  Story for Parents and Their
Celiac Children. Jax will be joined by  Lee Tobin from the Gluten Free
Bakehouse who will prepare recipes from each of these books. Please
visit http://jaxlowell.com/.
       The *Raleigh* classes will be held Thursday March 10. For times
and details please visit
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/calendars/RAL.html
<http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/calendars/RAL.html>
The *Atlanta* class will be held at our Alpheretta store Saturday March
12. For times and details please visit
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/stores/calendars/AREsalud.html