From:
Aimee Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aimee Rye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:09:32 -0600

I had several responses trickle in after part 2.  So I thought I
would pass these along as well.  Last one, I promise!

Aimee

-----------------------------
-----------------------------
-----------------------------

veratrum alb 30 c, which has been mentioned MANY times as a med for
gluten reactions, stops the nausea along with all other symptoms of
gluten..2 pills under the tongue as needed and costs $5 in a health
food store

-----------------------------

I have read that ginger is as good as medications, but do a google
search and read about it.  I read that if you get too much it might
cause a miscarriage.....

BTW, I have also read that nausea in pregnancy is a way of protecting
the fetus from toxins.  You might try to detox your body gently--nothing
harsh.

-----------------------------

I am on Premesis. I was told by the company that it is gluten free and
haven't had any problems. It does help with nausea in my case. Good luck!

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned in your summary that helped me a lot
to alleviate nausea when I was pregnant is papaya nectar. I don't remember
what brand it was - I used to buy it in a health food store.
  Also, ginger ale (your summary mentioned ginger tea and ginger candy and
capsules, but I don't think I saw ginger ale).

-- End of Part 3 --