From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:11:22 -0700

I am posting this for someone else:

HI My name is Florence Lim hardjono.  I am an
international exchange Coordinator for EF
foundation for foreign
study.  <http://www.effoundation.org/>www.effoundation.org
We are non-profit organization and I am a
volunteer at EF.  I placed foreign exchange
student who are coming to AMERICA with American host family.
This year we have one that have celiac disease
who was accepted on conditional basis.  She will
not come here if no one will host her.
I registered at your website, hoping to post this
request in your message board.  But for some
reason I receive error message and unable to do so.
She will stay for 10 months, have her own
spending money and insurance and attend local
high school.  Below is her information.  You may
also visit my regional manager's website of student to see her picture.

<http://www.marcoufamily.com/Coul/Available.htm>http://www.marcoufamily.com/Coul/Available.htm

PLEASE help me, by replying to these email and
work with me how we can help this girl.  Hosting
an exchange student is a GREAT and REWARDING
EXPERIENCE.....  This is not a scam or prank... I
sincerely need your help.  I am looking for
people surrounding OHIO hopefully close to columbus, OH

Please reply to me at
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

Thank you so much for your help.  I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
florence

Scott Adams
Celiac.com
The Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Diet Support Page
www.celiac.com

The Gluten-Free Mall™
Your Special Diet Superstore!™
www.glutenfreemall.com

Disclaimer: We at Celiac.com are not trained
medical professionals, so any advice offered by
Celiac.com with regard to celiac disease is not
intended to take the place of that offered by
trained medical professionals. The goal of our
site and our responses to your questions is to
provide accurate information about the disease to
both diagnosed and undiagnosed individuals, and
to facilitate the diagnosis of the latter by
trained medical professionals. We advise that you
consult with your physician if you are
experiencing ANY symptoms of unknown origin.