From:
Donna White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:33:33 -0500

Hello All:  I have searched the archives but there are so many posts on
arthritis that I thought I would just send this question along.  I was
diagnosed with Celiac about two months ago after having symptoms since last
January.  I have had palendromic arthritis (rheumatoid like arthritis that
moves from joint to joint and is sometimes quiet for weeks at a time) for
over ten years.  Unusually, the arthritis symptoms stopped when the celiac
symptoms started in January and have returned since starting a gluten free
diet.  I can't make sense of it and have been suffering considerably with
the arthritis since going on the diet.  I had hoped the diet would be the
end of the arthritis as well as the gut symptoms.  Anyone have this
situation?