From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:12:15 EST

I decided to cancel our support group meeting tonight (January 16, 2007)  due
to the weather.

Conditions may get better during the day, but the freeze at night is just
too much.

Folks, this is the very first such meeting to be canceled in ten years.  Your
group is reliable and faithful because you and I are worth it.

Please take good care of yourself, and we will work the same agenda on
February 19. OK?

T. Earl Ley
Seattle Celiac Support Group Facilitator