From:
Jackie Geddes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Geddes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:19:22 -0800

I am brand new to the list.  This is my first day!  I'm newly diagnosed with celiac disease and this will be my first Passover since my diagnosis.  In response to Sandy's questions regarding Passover, I have this to offer.  Bette Hagman has some Passover recipes in her cookbooks.  One is for mock matzoh balls in which potato starch and almond meal are used to substitute for matzoh.  I wonder if almonds might work for you.

I don't have an answer on the cakes.  Most cakes freeze well but, of course, there's individual variability.

Quillan in Washington State