From:
Kimberly Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly Abeel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:50:14 -0400

Many of the responses indicated using a mix.  I will probably try to stick
to flour, simply because I've reacted to some of the mixes in the past.

Here are some responses:

I love my Zo machine but I use mixes---Bob's Red Mill, Schar,etc. I followed
the directions that came with machine and programmed it for Gluten Free and
I follow the mix directions exactly.

I have my machine for several years now, but I called the company when I
first got it and they gave me a "custom" setting to program in for gluten
free bread.  I use that setting for my Bette Hagman bread (Butter Basted
Bread from "More From the Gluten Free Gourmet')  When I make bread with
Pamela's "Wheat Free Bread Mix" I use the "Quick" setting (1:58 on the
digital readout).  Both turn out extremely well (for gluten free bread).

Annalise Roberts ( <http://www.foodphilosopher.com/>
http://www.foodphilosopher.com/) has a book on baking in the Zojirushi
called "Gluten-Free Baking Classics for the Bread Machine."  She has a
really good sandwich bread recipe in there.  You can get the book on Amazon.

Try Breads from Anna mixes.  Google Breads from Anna or gluten evolution.
They turn out wonderful for me every time in that machine.

I love this bread:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?msg=49402.85
And I find it still better if I use sorghum flour instead of garbanzo.

We use Pamela's GF Bread Mix in our Zo.  I have been making it for 2+ years
and that is by far my son's favorite bread.  You can get it in bulk on
Amazon.com

Gluten Free Pantry makes a great Favorite Sandwich Bread mix that bakes
beautifully in this bread maker!  We add some chia seeds to ours to increase
protien and fiber.

Thanks to all who responded!

Kimberly in CT

*******