From:
Roj Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 10:00:09 -0500

>Every time I eat more than a couple of potato chips, I get gas, bloating,
>diarrhea, fatigue, headache. People comment on how pale I look.

I noticed that I get gas and bloating from any high fat products, if I eat
too much of the stuff over several days (I can usually eat single servings
every few days with no problems).  I thought it was artificial fats
(hydrogenated oils, all the artificial fats in ice cream) until I tried All
Natural ice cream (2 varieties) with the same problems.  Seems that I just
can't tolerate (digest?) very high levels of fat any more! (Oh well, at
least it will be harder to put on any more excess weight)  Sure do get those
high-fat food cravings, though!  Guess I'll have to find some gluten-free
cookie substitutes instead.