From:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alice Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:53:23 -0500

Those of us in Massachusetts are thrilled that Whole Foods Markets has begun to sell their gluten free baked goods in our area. At the Healthy Villi, the Boston-area celiac support group, we are pleased to have welcomed an advance tasting of all of these products at our January meeting. Whole Foods is now rolling them out in their other stores. I just got this information from them today. We will be passing it along to Healthy Villi Members, but I wanted also to post this information for other celiacs in the Boston area. There is a great opportunity to try these products.

Friday, March 18th
Each Whole Foods Market in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut and New Jersey will be sampling the new line of baked goods from the Whole Foods Gluten Free Bakehouse. Call your local store for times - ask for the Marketing Team Leader or Demo Coordinator. For a listing of stores and to learn more about the Gluten Free Bakehouse, visit www.wholefoodsmarket.com <http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/>
Saturday, March 19th 11:00 - 3:00pm
Brighton Whole Foods Market Gluten Free Awareness Day
Team members will be distributing samples of a variety of gluten-free products and offering store tours. Melinda Denis, nutrition coordinator of the Celiac Center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Jorge Kaufmann, naturopathic doctor and director of the Bambu Clinic in Brookline will be on hand to answer questions and offer tips and advice for living gluten-free. 15 Washington Street, Brighton, MA. 617-738-8187
Alice Bruce