From:
Mollie Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:15:52 EDT

Today, I called to verify that the dry scalp 2 in 1 shampoo for normal to dry
hair was indeed gluten-free. From reading the lists of gluten-free shampoo
available on different websites, I thought it probably was.

I was told that due to the continuing formula changes, they will not give out
this information on any of their products. The representative said that if my
doctor wrote a letter on his letterhead and requested this information, they
would research it. I asked how was that different from my asking on my own
behalf. I also questioned the company's insistence that my doctor stop seeing
patients in order to ask about dandruff shampoo. Or that I would have to
incur the costs of a doctor's visit in order to have the request written.

I am concerned about this.

Mollie