Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:31:57 EST

We are leaving a week from thurs to go to St. Thomas for a week.  We are
staying in a villa suite at a hotel and will have kitchen facilities.  We
shipped
food to the hotel last week.  I will probably make my own breakfast (mostly
cereal) in the room and will make some lunches, but we will be eating
dinner out
every night.  We will probably stay at the hotel most of the time, but may be
eating outside of the hotel for a few meals.  If anyone has any
recommendations for accommodating restaurants anywhere on the island
(preferably in one of
the major towns) please let me know.  This will be my first real GF vacation,
so if anyone has any advice that they would like to share I would appreciate
it.  I think I am doing everything right- I shipped food to the hotel, called
about accommodations for the diet in the restaurants, and will bring even more
food in my carry-on bag on the plane.  If anyone has any tips or anything that
would be great.

~Eleis in NY