From:
JGottl6279 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 23:40:25 EST

Hi felllow listmembers:

You all are so terrific and have really been helpful. I am in need of some
bread recipes that do not call for milk or eggs (egg replacer is okay). I am
aware of Carol Fenster's book. I would really love a recipe for white bread
which can be made without a bread maker, although I have one and could use it.
I can have rice, potato, tapioca etc. and those are the ingredients I would
like to use. I know this can be done because I have ordered this bread in the
past, but it takes so long and is quite expensive. I am really missing home-
baked bread and am so limited by all the restrictions that I am one of those
people beginning to have GF dreams, as described beautifully lately on the
list. I saw the request for milk-free baking recipes and I want to add the egg
restriction to it!! I know I'm not alone and so many celiacs have these limits
that this will be very beneficial to alot of us. I look forward to hearing
from those who have made bread successfully without the offending substance.
Thanks in advance....Leslie