From:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 09:16:17 -0400

WARNING: I had not seen the frozen taquitos at 7-Eleven, although I do buy
them at Food Lion. I have, however, seen El Monterrey tacquitos on the hot
dog griller thing at the local 7-Eleven. Just to warn you, the ones on the
grill, at least the ones they have on the grill here, are NOT GF. They are
made with flour. El Monterrey also has frozen flour taquitos, so make sure
you are picking up the corn ones. I got the wrong ones once but saw the
problem before I ate them.

cheers
richard