From:
"Susan K. DeVries" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 17:16:36 -0500

I called Burger King's national headquarter to see if their new french
fries are GF and they assured me that they are.  Their first coating was
not, but the new one is a potato coating.

My question I forgot to ask is, how about the shakes?  I am a new celiac
and my kids really want me to take them to go there to try the new fries
and I am wondering if anything is safe besides fries and bunless burgers?

Sue DeVries