From:
Annmaureen Surra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 15:02:53 -0500

M>Another question:  Grace's eye color has been changing in the last two years
M>from a slate blue/ country blue color to more of a green color.  Did your
M>son's eye color change during the first few years of his life?
M>
M>Susan Owens

Susan;
You're asking the wrong person about the eye color. My mother had green
eyes with the iris encircled with a brown ring. I, four of my children
and a few grandchildren have eyes that are hard to categorize. they
change from blue to green and in two cases, to a sort of "hazel'. We kid
about our strange eye-color, because we all have documents that say
something different.

Want another strange anomaly? In the course of a physical, before I was
ever diagnosed with Celiac, a  doctor told me that a dark freckle in the
middle of my lip indicated that I had, or would develop, intestinal
trouble. I thought she was a slight bit off center-if highly
intelligent. Voila'(attach your own accent mark!)I guess human
physiology is still a great mystery.Interest, though.AMS