From:
June Van Liere <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 07:42:39 EST

I would like to hear from others that live in the southeastern part of South
Dakota or nearby.  I have discovered most of the information I have on Celiac
Sprue on the Internet and would be nice to have someone from this area to
compare stores, restaurants and other experiences in this area.  Thanks for
your help.