From:
Jeanne Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 14:49:52 -0700

I received an email from one of our List members with a correction to what was stated in my summary.  It was said that most vinegars contain Malt. He corrects this:  That is not true. Only malt vinegar contains malt, if there is Malt in it, it will state so on the bottle.
    If you would like to know more about the different kinds of vinegar and how they are made and what they are made of, put the word Vinegar in a search agent.  There is a lot of info. I think it is understood now that those with CD should avoid Malt and Grain vinegars. And, those of us who are sensitive to other kinds too, should also avoid all Vinegars.  And, even some non CD's are sensitive to vinegars. I think that pretty well takes care of that subject. I don't think there are any new revelations out there. Thanks for all your input.
Jeanne Viers Lee
Mesa, AZ

---