Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:25:25 -0800

If you want to feel better, stay young longer, or are
just unable to tolerate even GF vitamins, I've found
the solution!

ISOTONIX powdered vitamin, anti-aging, and mineral
supplements are mixed with two ounces of water.
Quickly absorbed and easy on the GI tract, they are
formulated to be isotonic so less of "the good stuff"
is wasted. With no fillers or binders they are
gluten-free, and say so on the label; click on the
label to verify, and don't hesitate to use the
toll-free phone number.

Try Ultimate Aloe 150% Aloe Juice to heal and sooth
your GI tract; OPC-3 bioflavinoids* and ORAC
antioxidants to capture free radicals that can damage
your organs and lead to premature aging; and Digestive
Enzyme Formula with probiotics. I also use ISOTONIX
Calcium Plus supplement.

Here's what you do:

Go to http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/

Sign in as a preferred customer (you'll save a
percentage off your order!) and take the
Nutri-Physical by clicking on the link on the right
side of the page. The Nutri-Physical will ask you if
you have Celiac Disease as well as general health
questions.  At the end of the Nutri-Physical you will
be given purchase recommendations. There are
30-serving and 90-serving containers, and a pet
version of our best-selling OPC-3.
If you'd rather cruise the site first, go right ahead.
There's a search button; just type in what you're
looking for.

If you have questions please email me at
[log in to unmask], or

Kathy
Please note: I know one product, "Complete Greens"
capsules, which has barley and wheat grass listed on
the label. Obviously not GF.

=====
Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/