From:
Paul Groschen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 13:46:46 -0600

I just finished shopping for a bread maker and it was disappointing. The
only makers that listed gluten free breads were made by  Regal.  I called
Regal today about which models are approved for GF bread. They said models
6750 and 6751 are approved, both are for 1-1.5 lb loafs.  In the
instructions to make GF bread you press the dough cycle button which mixes
the bread then when that is done you press the bake button which bakes the
bread. During the dough cycle the instructions mention you need to help
stir.  I also called Proctor Silex and they said they don't recommend any of
their models for GF bread.

Is a bread maker really worth it?  If I need to help stir then all I would
gain from purchasing a maker is 1 less bowl to clean.
Paul Groschen    St. Paul,  MN