From:
ED BROGDEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 15:50:45 -0400

Just saw the discussion on the Tamarind Tree products. Coincidentally, I
just happened to have talked to Rashad this afternoon at that comapny.
We have been trying some of the different dinners for the suppport group
(and have no connection with the Tamarind Tree)and really like them.
Have tried six so far and found the Navratan Korma (mildly spicey)to be
my favorite. Some are too spicey for me but Rashad has suggested that
you mix sour cream or yogurt in the spicier ones and it cuts that down
and tastes wonderful that way.It takes all of 5 mintes to prepare. He
said the dinners can also be used to top baked potatoes and over GF
pasta. I liked it the way it came - used over the brown rice. In India
they use much more rice with it. I have found them in our local
Genuardi's food store here in the greater Philadelphia area.

Phyllis Brogden, PA