Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2018 09:59:30 -0600

Hello everyone,

There was a death in the family this summer and my sister is flying out
with our mom to Las Vegas and driving two hours to Kingman, AZ, to wrap up
some final business.

They will be spending time in Las Vegas, Kingman and a day in Sedona.

Mom is almost 76 and is newer to following a gluten free diet (although I'd
suspected it when I was diagnosed a little over 19 years ago). I grocery
shop and cook for her, but haven't a clue what restaurants or grocery
stores they could visit while on this 10-day trip. I'd be very grateful for
any recommendations I can send with them.

Thanks in advance, I'll happily summarize.
Happy holidays and happy New Year!
Lisa Mandl
Chicago area