From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 02:17:29 EST

I had just about a half dozen responses to my inquiry regarding Hidden Valley
Ranch Dressing.  Apparently it is the Modified Food Starch that is the
culprit.  Two people said they had checked with the company very recently and
they would not recommend that the product be used by Celiacs because they
cannot guarantee that it is GF.  It may contain gluten.  One person said they
use it all the time and never have had a reaction.  RC