From:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie WELLS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:29:37 -0700

Tinkyada - nice texture, non sticky & easy to handle.  But, to me, it was
bland, flavorless and unappealing even when served with a good sauce.

Trader Joe's brown rice pasta - sticky & a little difficult to handle, but
irresistable aroma & flavor.  Smells almost like jasmine or basmati rice
while it cooks.  Delicious with butter, speghetti sauce or olive oil &
herbs.  My favorite way to eat it is with olive oil, garlic & chopped fresh
parsley.  Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

I've tried other brands (Ener G, Thai Kitchen & various others) but none
were appealing enough for me to want to buy them again.

I don't know what makes Trader Joe's brown rice pasta taste better, but for
my family it's the winner of all the different ones we've tried.  Too bad
there aren't more Trader Joes stores around.  I love their products.

Valerie in Tacoma

*******
*******