From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:36:19 -0700

Hi All--

I finally broke down and ordered gafava bean flour
from Authentic Foods and now don't know the ratio of
flours to use in my recipes. I put a hold on Bette
Hagman's bread book at the library, but it hasn't been
checked back in yet (can't find the book for sale
anywhere).

Can someone tell me how much of the gafava bean flour
to use for bread? Or if you have a flour mix ratio
that works with this bean flour, I'd appreciate having
it.

Thanks.

Ayn.