From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2018 16:30:45 -0500

How do you say I love you to a gluten-free sweetheart? With Yummee Yummee premium baking mixes, of course. Discover endless recipe possibilities for chocolate confections. Try any of our premium cookie recipes as a boy/girlfriend magnet. The cookies are so good he/she will forget they are gluten-free. We won’t guarantee you a long term relationship, but we can assure you of baking success. Yummee Yummee’s premium mixes are simple and quick with decadently divine results. Explore what endless recipe possibilities can do for you. Visit the website today!

Mardi Gras is February 13. Don’t forget to make the best King Cake to celebrate. Laissez les bons temps rouler!
Download this month’s FREE recipe. Brownie Dip is loaded with rich chocolate flavor. Quick and simple to make with a few ingredients.

Dreamee Dog made pretty valentines to download, print, color, and give to her favorite people. Get your copy today.

Happy Valentine's Day!

The Yummee Yummee Team & the Dreamee Dog

Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com

SHOP Yummee Yummee
http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html