From:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cindy Koller-Kass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 20:02:55 -0500

All are welcome !

The next meeting of the Greater Cleveland Celiac Association will be
Sunday, January 30, 2005

at 1:30 pm

at the
Parma Community Hospital - in the Nelson Auditorium
7007 Powers Blvd     (off Ridge Rd)
Parma

We will be discussing what is new - answer questions anyone has- as
well as discuss our plans for future meetings!

**Please bring a gluten free "goodie" along with several copies of the
recipe to share.  Please include any brand names of ingredients if possible.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********~~~~~~~~~~~

***After the meeting we will be traveling to a nearby health food
store and have the opportunity to have tour of all of their GLUTEN
FREE selections as well as have the opportunity to TASTE many of their
GLUTEN FREE  Products.

The store caries an extensive line of Gluten free products, including,
but not limited to:

Fresh  breads and pizza shells from Cathy's Creations.
products from:  Kinnikinnick, Gillian's, Pastariso,
Gluten Free Pantry, Bob's Red Mill, Amy's Kitchen, Food For Life,
Ian's Natural Foods, Cerrone, Edward & Sons,  Ener-G, and Enjoy Life Foods.

Everyone is welcome to attend. If you have any questions  please either
e-mail or call me.

**Please RSVP so we know how many people to prepare for to make sure
enough samples are available.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

     ~Cindy

RSVP to:  [log in to unmask]

Cindy Koller-Kass
President