From:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Dickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:19:45 -0800

North Idaho Living Gluten Free "CDA Connection Group"

  When:
  Saturday, January 20, 2007 at 10:30 AM-12:00
  Where:
  Lake City Senior Center
  1916 N Lakewood Drive
  Coeur d'Alene, ID 83815
  208/667-4628
RSVP at  http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78<http://celiacdisease.meetup.com/78>
                or call 208/687-8225  Jeanne

This is a great location just off I-90 south on NW Blvd.  Left at Lakewood (just across NW BLVD from the new Movie Theaters)

How to make Flour Tortilla's
Thought it may be fun to make tortilla's, not the corn kind but try a few recipes to make a good flour type to use as wraps or burritos.

Plus, I love to keep my hands busy during the meetings.

Be sure to bring ideas, news and questions!  Newly diagnosed are always encouraged to attend!

We also have had some "Red Bridge" Beer donated by the Anheuser-Busch Company...they would like feedback on it. Please make any comments on our message board if you have already tried it. I will be asking for comments at the meet-up also for him. He has been invited to keep tabs on us.

I will also bring Gluten Free 1-2-3 Brownies. Super 1 is carrying a lot of their products so if anyone has found a favorite please let us know.

Please bring a beverage for yourself.

Thanks! Jeanne