From:
Susan Sexton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 12:31:58 EDT

Dear Listies,
I agree with Ruth, that lately, this list has turned into a battleground. We
should not be arguing over misunderstanding/misinformation or opinions. If you
wish to debate the point, reply only to the lister. I personally don't have
the time or desire to read such long debates over points of issue, or what was
really meant. I have gained much info from this list which has saved me the
time of calling all the mfr's to check ingredients. The real purpose here is
to advise each other of symptoms & effects of suspect products, and do it with
as few words as possible. PLEASE, let's keep it that way. Another suggestion
is to make your subject line more descriptive. With 150 msgs on this page
every time I ck my e-mail, time dictates selection.

Thanks
Susan
Central New York, USA