From:
Patrick Cahill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 20:36:34 UT

Some good news for cream cheese lovers who are looking for confirmed GF
cheese:

Ann of Consumer Affairs for Meijer Stores confirmed today that the company
which makes all their cream cheese is Raskus Foods (1-800-844-0071) and the
cream cheese is indeed gluten free.  Raskus also confirms the product is GF.
The cream cheese is also sold by A&P Stores under the American Choice label
and at Edwards Stores with the Finast label.  People in other parts of the US
(I am in the N.E.) can call the above number for stores which may carry this
product in your area--there are others.  When dialing the above number ask for
Customer Service--Retail.

I'm going out to buy some NOW!
P.S.  To the lady who wrote me after moving to N.J.--I lost your post--hope
you see this and once again enjoy Cream Cheese.

Coralie in New Jersey