From:
Karen Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:03:35 -0500

Several people wanted to know  what I discovered, apparently we're not the
only ones who miss these chips!  One person said she ate them with no
problems, and another said those made in Ohio were made on a dedicated
line, but those made in Indianapolis and other areas were not on dedicated
lines.  The way to tell the difference is those made in Dayton, Ohio, have
the code number ending in 1, and those ending in 2 were made in Indy.
We'll be trying these!

Karen in WV