Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:43:20 -0400

Hello,
I checked the Wendy's website and found a link to "Gluten Free Menu Items"
on the first page under the "Nutrition" tab.  Nice that it is so easy to find.

I was unhappy to see that they state their fries have wheat in them and are
not gluten-free.  I wonder if it is the frying oil or something in the fries?  I will
have to inquire about that, unless someone out there knows.

There seemed to be more gluten free items that I realized; however, one of
the things I was looking for - Strawberry Frosty (new) - was not listed.  :-(

Here is a link to the GF menu items:
http://www.wendys.com/food/pdf/us/gluten_free_list.pdf

While home-cooked lunches and dinners are best, it's nice to have fast food
options when needed!

*******
*******