From:
A Gilliland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:57:23 -0800

Hi All--

I think I'm managing pretty well here lately, figuring
out through the list and calling manufacturers, what's
gf and what's not....except for an Italian salad
dressing. Does anyone know of a name brand gf Italian
salad dressing? I tried Annies Tuscany Italian, but it
didn't work well as a marinade for chicken (which is
all I use it for). I tried making my own by using the
listed ingredients on a Wishbone bottle, but that
didn't work out well, either.

Secondly, is the ceasar salad at Wendy's gf? I don't
care about the dressing, though Annies makes a gf
ceasar dressing. I just need to know if the cheese and
bacon bits on Wendy's ceasar side salad are safe...?

The lettuce used in a ceasar is (or should be) higher
in vitamins than the iceberg used in their other
salads, so I'd like to be able to order the ceasar.

Any info on either question is greatly appreciated!

I'll summarize.

Thanks.

Ayn/Kansas