Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:41:15 -0600

Hi, All. I saw a post about gf communion in VA, and decided that was such a great idea, I shall do likewise.

We have total gluten-free communion at our church, Cogar United Methodist, west of Minco some 14 miles, on highway 152. I provide the gluten-free loaf of bread. We use the individual small cups for the 'wine'. This began when I requested the pastor use a rice wafer for me, and she said, "Nope, we will celebrate unity with a single gf loaf, and you bake it." <g> So I've done that for the past 3 years. The United Methodist communion is open to all, no matter what denomination. Come and join us the first Sunday of the month-- beginning this Sunday in Jan. Email me for directions.

CurtissAnn in OK