From:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tina Turbin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2010 11:09:47 -0400

I am looking for a few more people who are interested in testing gluten-free recipes in their home. I am sent books from publishers and authors to review their published or soon to be, cook-books. I always test many recipes as part of my review. I have a testing team in FL and LA and am adding 6-8 more people. You can live anywhere. You simply need a kitchen, a fax number and a curiosity for new recipes and to learn some new ideas..

Email me if interested and include your name, state (time zone please),phone number and how many in your family ( or friends) will be "tasting" the various recipes as well.

I do not get paid for this and there is no pay for testing recipes. This is really best for someone who wants to try out interesting and most often extremely delicious recipes now and then and is interested in gluten-free, often dairy or sugar -free and often unique grains. There is no full time commitment, is rather fun and enjoyable.

Email if you are seriously interested, please and you will receive details within the next week.

Tina Turbin
www.GlutenFreeHelp.info