From:
Sherri Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 21:28:19 -0400

> Burger King: Burger King began test marketing a new spud they call
> Stealth Fries. The are coated with a starchy spray you can't see, feel or
> smell. They seem crispier, lighter and richer tasting thean before, the
> equal of McDonald's Burger King is spraying whey and GLUTEN on its
> Stealth Fries. Burger King is experimenting in about 1,000 restaurants
> across the US, but it is not telling which restaurants. These are
> scheduled to be sold early 1997.

Tonight I spoke with the manager of our local Burger King in Coweta County,
Georgia.  He said that the only restaurants in Georgia that are selling the
stealth fries are in Columbus.  He suggested that if we travel outside the
state that we check with the individual restaurants.

I would imagine that most managers would be willing to give you the information
if you explain why you need it.  The key word is "manager".  The other
employees may not know, or care.

Sherri Miller