Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:12:55 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: dorina [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 8:09 PM
To: CeliacList ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Woman's World May 1, 2007 Issue

Hi folks, while you're in the grocery store pick up the latest copy at
checkout, and while you're at it get some extra copies for those doubting
relatives and friends as a huge favor that could change their life. The
largest print featured article reads "A HIDDEN FOOD ALLERGY MAY BE MAKING
YOU FAT".  Proceed to page 18, where Shari Lieberman, PhD's book "The Gluten
Connection" is featured.  What is very interesting and exciting about the
article is the publicity it is receiving , being toted as a new and easy
means to lose those elusive twenty pounds!  The author is quoted extensively
in the article, as well as a picture of Elisabeth Hasselbeck on The View
with her comments.  Main stream, here we come!

I particularly love the blurb on the lower left hand corner showing a young
woman trying to zip her jeans with "Clues this diet could be for you:

Difficulty concentrating

Bone/joint/muscle pain

Moodiness/depression

Headaches or migraine

Chronic gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation or acid reflux

Fertility problems

Erratic menstruation

Cavities/thin tooth enamel

Tingling in legs

Autoimmune conditions such as lupus and psoriasis

Short stature

Mouth sores

This article and the entire magazine for that matter targets young,
professional, family women, who are EXACTLY who we need on our side.  No, I
haven't read the book yet but it's just been added to my reading list, and
no, I do not own Woman's World stock nor do I read it often.  Bonus too, in
the issue is also an article on keeping a healthy thyroid.  Good health to
all, Dorina, near Galveston, TX