From:
Pam Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 08:19:41 -0700

I eat gluten-free, fat-free, dairy-free, vegetarian.  Sounds terribly
restrictive, but in fact I eat a lot of good food and am very healthy and
active.  The hardest part is eating out, for gluten-free and low-fat is a
difficult combination to find.

I read several other food groups on the net, and the consensus seems to
be that food combining is not necessary in vegetarian eating to obtain
adequate protein.  The standard protein recommendation is too high, as is
the standard fat recommendation.  These can be controversial topics and I
have no interest in pushing my views on anyone.  It sure works for me,
though.

Pam