From:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Femali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 09:03:35 -0800

  Greetings and happiest new year to all!  As we begin this new 2008 with resolutions abounding for our optimal health as celiacs, we proprose to you a long awaited item for our mutual health and wellness. Please join with us here at www.glutenfreeforme.com in sampling/enjoying Brenda Watson's highly acclaimed Fit Smart and Organic Fiber protein bars. All bars are Gluten-free, Soy free, No added sugar, No preservatives, Non-GMO, Kosher, Cold-pressed, Vegan. They are a delight to enjoy adding the necessary fiber that we celiacs, (and all) need daily. According to the American Dietetic Association , we all need 30 - 40 grams of fiber per day. Shockingly, most people only get 8-10 g. per day.

   And with any purchase from www.glutenfreeforme.com, you get a free trial of CleanseMore, for relief of occasiaonal Constipation, which many of us Celiacs know full well...more rice please?? hee hee. With any order from our store, you will receive free literature from Brenda Watson's Renew Life Formulas, and a free package of CleanseMore. Please be patient with us as we incorporate these tremendous products (Fit Smart Chocolate Chunk, Lemon Poppy, Organic Fiber Lemon Burst, Cranberry Craze) into our store. Looking forward to hearing from you soon, as you start your new year vibrantly and healthfully, clean as a dedicated celiac awaiting optimal health. sincerely, donna  [log in to unmask]

  Psalm 148:13

Psalm 148:13