From:
Christina Carbone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christina Carbone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:38:20 -0400

I appreciate all of your responses, I am so new to this and was overwhelmed
( in a good way) by your suggestions and support. The one thing that most
posts recommended is checking my vitamin and iron levels. It seems that most
people take B12 daily. I was also reminded that this is a slow healing
process and that there is no shame in taking naps. I've made an appointment
for Friday for blood tests and am looking forward to talking to my Dr about
this. I appreciate everyone so much, you are making this whole process
easier.
Christina in Orlando