From:
Carol Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Bowles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:34:02 -0800

This information is from the cravebakery.org web site. I found their brownies at Whole Foods - very tasty! Their web site lists all the retail stores (Northern California only)carrying their products.
I have no connection to this business - just enjoyed their product.

Carol in Northern California

Crave, A San Francisco Bakery
www.cravebakery.org

Contact Information
Email :
Phone :
415.826.7187
Address :
San Francisco
CA

Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Desserts
Crave Bakery is the first wholesale bakery of its kind in
San Francisco. We are committed to using organic ingredients
and baking without wheat, gluten or milk products.

WE OFFER CUSTOM GLUTEN-FREE BIRTHDAY CAKES, WEDDING CAKES
AND DESSERT CATERING!

PRODUCTS:
Brownies (with/without Pecans)
Monster Cookies