From:
Lloyd & Kiny Maxson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 12:37:27 +0500

Hi,

We have an 8-year old son who has been on a GF diet for the last two
months, although he has not yet been tested for CD. His sister has CD and
we are planning on having all the kids tested  once we're back in the
States (early March). Could someone tell me how long he would have to be on
a regular diet before the test is valid? Does this test also show casein
intolerance and if so, do the same rules apply?

Also, do you need a doctor's prescription for the test or can you just show
up at the lab (we'll be in the LA area)? How much does this test cost?

Thanks very much for your help,

Kiny
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan, CIS