From:
"Vicki E. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki E. Jones
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:36:59 -0500

Dear Listmates -

Would anyone be it interested in forming a group, maybe a
chapter of CSA, for the far south suburbs of Chicago?

This would be a group for Orland Park, Tinley Park, Country Club
Hills, Matteson, Park Forest, Homewood, Flossmoor, Glenwood, Illinois and
over to Munster and Dyer Indiana.

Do we have enough people on this list from the far south suburbs - and the
southwest suburbs named - to form a chapter of CSA? Right now, CSA/GC
(greater Chicago) meets in places like up by O'Hare airport and other north
and northwest locations far, far away from here.

Please let me know.
If there is enough interest, maybe we can all put our heads together, each
donate a tiny bit of time, and get something going.
Vicki Jones
Homewood, IL