Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:51:40 EST

There is a new store I passed today on the Upper Westside of Manhattan that
for now has only Kosher for Passover foods.  They have lots of items that are
gluten free such as baked goods, condiments to all other kinds of food items.
The sign on the front of the store says over 1000 Passover products.  A lot of
their products, including the frozen foods are not in yet.  I noticed their
baked goods from Schicks bakery are on the pricey side compared to what I
remember as Schicks prices, but just about any food product is more
expensive in
Manhattan than Brooklyn.

The store is on Broadway between 88th and 89th Street and is called "the
Passover Store."

Remember unless the item says NonGebrokts (and few do) you must check to see
that there are no matzo products in it like matzo meal, cake four etc.  Matzo
is normally made of nothing but wheat and water.

They take cash only.

June