From:
Ann Christensen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Christensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 12:49:23 -0400

A dear friend who suffers (but copes well) with celiac disease,
recommended I get in touch with you re diet recommendations.

I am currently going through a recurrence of CFS which I've had on and
off since the first onslaught 19 years ago. Periods in between, I am an
energetic, outgoing and enthusiastic individual who has learned to live
with severe food allergies..preferably, no wheat, no dairy..no greens.
Of course I cheat now and then and pay the price but it does seem that
the list of no nos grows bit by bit. I try to remind myself..plain and
simple...lamb, beef (not more than twice a week).  fish, occasional
chicken, eggs, potatoes, steamed carrots, dark chocolate w/o milk, soy
etc. which is what keeps my weight in balance. (85 lbs with
clothes..lightweight wardrobe)

All of which means, (since I can't seem to access an appropriate
web-site)...I'm asking if you have a list you recommend that might be of
help. I would be most appreciative and my dear Laurencia Ciprus will be
pleased that I have pursued her recommended path.

Sincerely,

Ann Christensen