From:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:45:39 -0500

We will be meeting on Tuesday, January 16 at Pascack Valley Hospital in Westwood, New Jersey from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Now that the holidays are over it's time for us to share our success stories.  Bring an interesting story or tip about how you successfully navigated the gf lifestyle over the holiday season.  Your participation will inspire all of us!

We will have food samples from the Arico Natural Foods Company, Orgran  and Breads from Anna.  We will also continue to distribute coupons for S'Better Farms, makers of great gf entrees. This company has offered us a free box of product (corndogs, party wings, oriental style chicken plus more) of your choice,as available, one box per family.  The coupon is redeemable at the Happy Carrot in Riveredge.

Celiac Awareness bracelets will also be available. Additionally, GIG's guide "Key to Gluten Free Eating in Metro New York" will be distributed.

The meeting fee is $2.00 per adult (children under 18 are free).  Your RSVP for this meeting would be appreciated, as it helps us to plan the room set-up.  Please reply to this e-mail.