From:
Susan Malmrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:16:04 -0700

Hello,

My brother is a celiac, and next week we are going to be driving across the
US. We're on a very tight timeline and an almost tighter budget. He asked
me to post to the list to see if anyone had suggestions of food that he can
pack to take along on the trip. We won't want to be eating in restaurants,
we want to be able to grocery shop and take food with us in the car.

Any suggestions or tips would be very appreciated!

Susan Malmrose

Not till we are lost, in other words, not till we have lost the world,
 do we begin to find ourselves. -HDT