From:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marian Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 14:46:03 -0700

Hi,

I was just scheduled a couple of days ago for a colonoscopy tomorrow.  And,
it didn't occur to me until today to double check that the stuff I have to
take is gluten free.  Miralax and Citroma are GF, but I can't get any info
about Bisacodyl (generic for Dulcolax) made by Major Pharm.  I've checked
the archives, googled and called Rite Aid.   Does anyone know?  Also, any
tips on how to get through the prep time as well as after the procedure
would be greatly appreciated.  I will summarized if asked.

Thanks.
Marian