From:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 14:15:24 -0500

The Silly Yak Bakery (yes, we ship nationwide), is proud to announce we
recently obtained Certified Gluten Free status from the GFCO. As a way to
celebrate, and whether you are a current or hopefully new customer, we are
extending this offer:
  a. Log on to our website - www.sillyyakbakery.com - and see the 211 GF
Fresh Bake 'n Ship items we make
  b. Whether using credit card or PayPay, use the following code - SY080109
- and get 10% off your order.

This works once per (e-mail), customer and will expire on Aug 31st.

Hints: The GF pizza crusts are 2/pkg and make great pita sandwich wraps. The
GF Cinnamon Swirl comes with a recipe for double-decker French Toast with a
layer of fruit in-between. The GF Majestic Valley Sour Cream Coffee Cake is
so good (How good is it?), that a customer in FL orders 4 at a time.

Hope you'll be enjoying our GF Certified products soon,

Miguel Marshall
www.sillyyakbakery.com
608.320.9603